Monday, January 19

Menu Plan Monday


It's Monday so it is time to menu plan. Menu planning saves me so much time and money, I love it. So here's the plan for this week:

Meatloaf and Scalloped Potatoes
Spaghetti, Salad and Garlic Bread
Chicken Tacos
Make Your Own Pizzas with Salad
Chicken Teriyaki with Rice and Grilled Peppers

I only plan 5 meals for the week. The other two nights are leftovers or simple sandwiches with soup. Occasionally we'll eat out. For more menu planning ideas head on over to I'm an Organizing Junkie.

I only spend $50/week for all the groceries, paper products and toiletries for my family. Check back tomorrow to see pics of my shopping adventure and to see all the food we get for $50.

1 comment:

  1. I found you on the MPM links! I love discovering new blogs! For your chicken teriyaki, do you use a bottled sauce or do you make your own? I'm trying to find a good recipe for homemade sauce but every once I've tried is sour!

    Hope to see many more posts here. I love your blog title/quote!

    Ket @ From Grapes to Wine (http://fromgrapes.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete